Miele CM7750 Coffee Select Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Miir Tumbler - 12 Oz - Basal Gray - $22.95 value
OverviewAutomate everything with the Miele CM 7750 Coffee Select Espresso Machine. Built for maximum convenient luxury, the CM7 offers nearly every feature found in the superautomatic market—with a few extra accouterments to spare. Central to the CM7's design is its color touchscreen control panel, which offers access to user profiles (10), drink recipes (20+), and cleaning profiles (automatic). Grinding and brewing with the CM7750 packs in premier usability features like a sound-insulated grinder, cup-height sensing spouts, and automatic rinsing after milk steaming. For the coffee aficionado, the Miele CM7 even offers 3 bean hoppers (and a bypass doser), allowing for different bean selections for each recipe in your profile. Cleaning is also best-in-class, with a dedicated descale cartridge that runs its own program, auto-rinsing between drinks, and dishwasher-safe brew components for the occasional deep clean. Take a load off and let the Miele CM7750 take care of the espresso effort.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- One-Touch Lattes: A touch of a button brews your favorite milk drink every time.
- Color Touchscreen: A colorful touchscreen control panel offers easy access to drink recipes, profiles, and other settings.
- CoffeeSelect Bean Containers: The CM7750 features 3 bean hoppers that allow you to pick the beans of your choice for each recipe in your profile.
- Automatic Descaling: Unlike earlier Miele models, the CM7 will run its descale program from an internal cartridge as needed.
- Sound-Insulated Design: Designed with mornings in mind, the CM7 is noticeably quieter than other machines in its class.
- Self-Adjusting Spouts: The CM7 spouts sense the height of your cup and adjust automatically.
- Auto On and Off: You can also program power-on and power-off schedules for ready-when-you-need espresso.
- It Does The Hard Stuff: The CM7 takes care of the little things that can make owning an espresso machine a chore. Turns itself on in the morning? Yes. Rinsing and Descaling? does that too. Heck, you don't even need to select the 'right' cup, it adjusts just for you.
- But Why 3 Bean Hoppers?: Why not? You can keep something a little darker for espresso, a fruity natural for coffees, and a decaf for those after-dinner drinks.
- It's Extra: Having a hat-trick of features comes with a few downsides, namely extra expense and extra counter space.
Miele brings the same quality found in their wide range of appliances and other products to their espresso machines. Tools like full pot brewing and multiple user profiles that you can save your drinks to allow everyone in your household to get exactly the drink that they want quickly and easily. This means with just the press of a button, you can enjoy great tasting coffee, lattés, and more.
Adjustable; 3.25 - 6.25 inches
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
1.2 lbs total
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Miele espresso machines
Length: 2 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Miele
Warranty Contact Information: 1-800-999-1360
Returns: Contact Miele for Authorization at 1-800-999-1360
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?Yes
Can SCG Repair?Yes