Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
The Bonavita Coffee Maker packs way more punch than ever before possible. Aesthetically, it appears to be a standard coffee maker, but take a closer look. The Bonavita has a finely engineered optimal-flow shower system that saturates your coffee grounds evenly and a stainless steel thermal carafe to hold your morning cup at the perfect temp. This German designed 40 ounce coffee maker from Bonavita will give you an ideal cup of java every time. Learn More
Regular Price: $149.99
Designed to delight and impress the most avid espresso aficionados, the La Marzocco GS3 Paddle Espresso Machine features commercial grade components in a smaller resident-friendly size. Pricey, but worth it, you may find yourself marveling at the powerful steaming or accurate PID temperature control that creates some of the best espresso shots, lattes and cappuccinos you'll ever have. Learn More
Regular Price: $7,100.00
Brew a gourmet cup of coffee with the Curtis G4 CGC Single Cup Brewer. Without being a nationally recognized pour-over expert, you're able to program the Curtis G4 Single Cup to brew like a champ! Offering multiple options to program different stages of brewing, the recipe option allows you to program up to 44 separate roaster's recipes, getting the magically parameters straight from the roasting source and directly in your cup! Could it get any easier? Learn More
Regular Price: $1,212.99
Out of Stock
Have your Airpot of coffee...and brew another with the Curtis D1000GT Twin Airpot Brewer! Whether you need a pot of decaf and a pot of regular, two pots of regular or two pots of decaf (for those happening late night bingo parties), this brewer's got you covered! Featuring two separate brew heads that can brew two completely different types of coffee all while you go about your daily affairs. The Curtis D1000GT Twin Airpot Brewer is great for restaurants, cafeterias or large catering companies that need a large amount of freshly brewed coffee, but have little time to continually brew standard sized pot, after standard sized pot. Learn More
Regular Price: $1,225.00
Out of Stock
Do you need copious amounts of freshly brewed coffee all the time? Us too! Well, maybe not as much as a catering company or restaurant, but the BUNN Axiom DV APS Commercial Airpot Coffee Brewer can handle it all! With the ability to brew into a 2 or 3 liter Airpot, the BUNN Axiom has got your event covered! Learn More
Regular Price: $700.00
Out of Stock