OXO On Adjustable Temperature Gooseneck Kettle
A balm for your pour over problems, the Oxo On Adjustable Temperature Gooseneck Kettle packs excellent functionality into a sleek design. Oxo really did their homework on this one! The Oxo Gooseneck Kettle has all the features you want in a kettle—an all-stainless interior, heat insulation on handle and lid, a well-designed pour spout, even a built-in timer—and tops them off with clean, dial-driven temperature adjustment and quick heat-up times. A joy to use every morning, simply fill, set temp and start! A tinny at-temp-beep and an automatic temperature hold feature means you can come back to just-right water when you're ready to brew.
- 1-liter Capacity - Sized to balance usability and speed, a liter of water is just enough for a preheat and pour over.
- Quick Heat - In tests, the Oxo kettle heated to brew temp in just over 4 minutes.
- Balanced - The large handle and curved spout are well shaped for control at any pour speed.
- 30-minute Hold - Once up to temp, the Oxo kettle will beep, then automatically enter a 30-minute temperature hold mode.
- Built-in Timer - Pick up the kettle and press-and-hold the center button to start a timer for your pour over.
- Temperature Guide - The base of the kettle sports an easy-to-use reference guide for coffee and tea brew temperatures.
- Intuitive Control - The dial temp control is fantastic, and gives the kettle a clean look to boot.
- Quick Heat - In tests, the Oxo kettle got our water to brew temp well over a minute faster than the Bonavita next door.
- Auto Hold - An automatic 30 minute temperature hold is such a better implementation than having to hit a hold button.
- Maybe a Little Overpowered - This kettle's crazy 1500 watt power rating was great for speed, but not great for running pretty much anything else on the same circuit.
- Gummy Dial - This point may change the longer we use it, but out of the box the Oxo kettle's dial felt a little sticky when adjusting temperature.
What it Covers: OXO On Electrics
Length: 2 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: OXO
Warranty Contact Information: 800.545.4411
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe down base and kettle as needed
- Use filtered water or descale every 2 to 3 months as needed
Product Weight (lbs.)
You probably recognize the name OXO International as a maker of affordable yet high-quality kitchen gadgets, essentials and cookware. What makes OXO accessories so popular is the fact that they’re made with a universal design approach—meaning they’re designed to fit in the hands of most users—and have high-grip, non-slip handles that help keep you in control. For whatever odds and ends your coffee setup needs, checkout our selection of OXO kitchen gear here at Seattle Coffee Gear