A balm for your pour over problems, the Oxo On Adjustable Temperature Gooseneck Kettle packs excellent functionality into a sleek design. Oxo really did their homework on this one! The Oxo Gooseneck Kettle has all the features you want in a kettle—an all-stainless interior, heat insulation on handle and lid, a well-designed pour spout, even a built-in timer—and tops them off with clean, dial-driven temperature adjustment and quick heat-up times. A joy to use every morning, simply fill, set temp and start! A tinny at-temp-beep and an automatic temperature hold feature means you can come back to just-right water when you're ready to brew.
- 1-liter Capacity: Sized to balance usability and speed, a liter of water is just enough for a preheat and pour over.
- Quick Heat: In tests, the Oxo kettle heated to brew temp in just over 4 minutes.
- Balanced: The large handle and curved spout are well shaped for control at any pour speed.
- 30-minute Hold: Once up to temp, the Oxo kettle will beep, then automatically enter a 30-minute temperature hold mode.
- Built-in Timer: Pick up the kettle and press-and-hold the center button to start a timer for your pour over.
- Temperature Guide: The base of the kettle sports an easy-to-use reference guide for coffee and tea brew temperatures.
- Intuitive Control: The dial temp control is fantastic, and gives the kettle a clean look to boot.
- Quick Heat: In tests, the Oxo kettle got our water to brew temp well over a minute faster than the Bonavita next door.
- Auto Hold: An automatic 30 minute temperature hold is such a better implementation than having to hit a hold button.
- Maybe a Little Overpowered: This kettle's crazy 1500 watt power rating was great for speed, but not great for running pretty much anything else on the same circuit.
- Gummy Dial: This point may change the longer we use it, but out of the box the Oxo kettle's dial felt a little sticky when adjusting temperature.
You probably recognize the name OXO International as a maker of affordable yet high-quality kitchen gadgets, essentials and cookware. What makes OXO accessories so popular is the fact that they’re made with a universal design approach—meaning they’re designed to fit in the hands of most users—and have high-grip, non-slip handles that help keep you in control. For whatever odds and ends your coffee setup needs, checkout our selection of OXO kitchen gear here at Seattle Coffee Gear
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: OXO On Electrics
Length: 2 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: OXO
Warranty Contact Information: 800.545.4411
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe down base and kettle as needed
- Use filtered water or descale every 2 to 3 months as needed