Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Programmable
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreMid-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Carafe
- All-In-One: The Carina LatteGo grinds, brews, and steams—all in a compact coffee package.
- LatteGo Carafe: This slick all-in-one carafe design makes post-drink cleanup a snap and offers one-touch cappuccinos.
- Programmable Drinks: Each drink button can be preset to your favorite recipe, and modified on the fly for dose and volume preferences.
- AquaClean Equipped: Add Philip's smart-sensing water filter to track usage—letting you go up to 5000 cups without the need to descale.
- Front Loading Water Tank: The Carina LatteGo's 1.8L slide out water reservoir is refillable without having to move your machine.
- Bean Hopper: A 10-ounce bean hopper offers ample shots between refills.
- Cost-Effective Cappuccinos: If you currently drink a couple of cafe cappuccinos a day, your Carina LatteGo will have you saving money in just a few months.
- Maintenance Magic: No water worries here; easy refills and a set-and-forget water filter means less effort, more espresso.
- Simplicity: The Carina LatteGo trades multiple drink menus and recipes for ease of operation—a tap or two is all you need for your morning cup.
- Button Backlights: Small amber LEDs are the only indicators you get on the machine.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: +1-833-737-1212
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Philips Carina 1200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 4300 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
Special Price $847.99 Regular Price $999
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 ounces||10 Ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches||17.75 inches|
|Height||14.5 inches||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||Panarello Wand||LatteGo||LatteGo|
|Programmability||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.8 L||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:07||1:07||1:26|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|