The Primula Lexington's seemingly minimalistic design is packed with structural precision and shrewd practicality to create the optimal french press brewer! Made from double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel, the Lexington brewer showcases a carefully weighted build with each component specially engineered in conjunction with its purpose. Its densely insulated walls contrast its light and slim lid–crafted for full control over your press from top to bottom. Expertly shaped for both durability and quality, the Primula Lexington French Press will effortlessly become your go-to coffee companion for years of consistently delicious french pressed coffee.
- Heat resistant handle: Maybe you need to move your brewer around before its ready to pour? No worries, Primula has planned ahead for you with an easy-grip heat resistant handle.
- Brew for Two: A 32 ounce capacity gives you 8 coffee cups of liquid gold at a moment's notice.
- Slim n' trim: A low profile top does more than just minimize space–its light weight functionality allows precise control over the pressure that's deposited to your beans during the pressing process.
- Vacuum insulated: A silicone gasket surrounds the internal mesh filter to ensure no stray grounds escape up to your freshly prepped cup.
- Boldly built: Its quarter inch thick walls secure high levels of heat inside so that flavors can be fully extracted without diminished strength.
- Affordable Insulation: Keep your hands cool and your coffee piping hot without breaking the bank.
- Sturdy: If you've ever groggily broken a French press in your sink—this is your replacement press.
- Hot Hot Heat: You may find that keeping your French press at near-brew temperatures is too hot to drink in a timely fashion.
Product Weight (lbs.)