The best base model automatic in Rancilio's lineup, the Classe 9 USB offers a full suite of barista-centric features in an attractive, stainless-clad package. The Classe 9 USB's big call outs from its Classe bretheren? Boiler insulation, a cold water mixing valve for temp controlled tea, stainless steel side panels, barista lights and chromed out group covers. You'll also get Rancilio's commercial HX design, a fully automatic control cluster (complete with backflush programming), and a screen that gives easy access to shot counts and other metrics.
Features and Functionality of the Rancilio Classe 9 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
- Automatic Control Cluster - Volumetric programming improves workflow and helps to eliminate a variable when dialing in.
- Insulated Boiler - A wrapped boiler offers better heat consistency and power management.
- Hot Water Mixing Valve - Program both temperature and volume for Tea or Americanos.
- C-Lever - Transverse-mounted, featherable control over steam saves wrists for all-day shifts.
|Width||2 Group: 30 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches | 4 Group: 49 inches|
|Boiler Volume||2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L | 4 Group: 22 L|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 9 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 9 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
- Run backflush program daily.
- Wipe down your steam wands with a milk cleaner daily.
- Wipe down case and drip tray with a damp rag regularly.