Modern convenience and technology in espresso culminate in Rancilio's Egro NEXT Commercial Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The Rancilio Egro NEXT features a touch-screen display and companion app that puts full control of your coffee quality into a simple and repeatable operating system. Everything from iced lattes to double-shot macchiatos can be created at the touch of a button, allowing baristas to make premium caliber drinks with minimal need for training. Drinks can also be fine-tuned to individual preference with adjustments for coffee strength and temperature, or fully customized in the Managers Menu for fresh creations or recipe changes. Cultivate a system for consistency and quality through the streamlined sophistication of Rancilio's Egro NEXT Superautomatic Espresso Machine.
- Pure Coffee - Designed with full capacity to make every drink on the menu, the Egro NEXT Pure Coffee model comes with dual grinders and an optional steam wand or upgraded iSteam wand for automatic milk frothing. Controls are managed through a front-mounted tablet and a companion app for convenience.
- Top Milk - This model uses a compact milk refrigerator which sits neatly beside the NEXT, with the option to also be placed below the counter. Capable of holding 1.7 gallons of milk, this refrigerator siphons milk directly in to the espresso machine and includes a sensor for tracking milk levels—taking any room for error out of the frothing equation. Also featuring the unique option for cold milk foaming capability, the Top Milk model is also compatible with the iSteam, Multi-Milk, and Credit Card reading add-ons.
- Dual Grinders: With dual grinders, designed by Ditting, users can select from two different bean options or prepare their drinks using a combination of the two, so that half-caffeine coffee lovers never need compromise. Each grinder has the capacity to hold 2.9-lb's.
- Auto-adjust Grinders: Once set, the NEXT will automatically adjust grind setting to keep you dialed in at all times.
- Touch Screen and App: Each model comes with a touch-screen display and bluetooth accessibility to the Egro NEXT app.
- Easy Customizability: Design and alter each drink as it appears on the tablet interface—from recipe components to image placement.
- Featured Range of Add-Ons: Each model is compatible with add-on products including the Rancilio Egro Powder Module, Self-Adjusting Grinder, Automatic Spout, Under-Counter Grounds Chute, Locks Package, and External Hot-Water Outlet.
- Automatic Cleaning: The system will automatically clean itself whenever turned on or off, and more thorough cleanings can be automatically controlled through an easy three step process.
- Top Notch Convenience: Espresso has never been easier or more accessible than it is with this high volume superautomatic machine. With features for self cleaning and a quality production drink catalog, baristas can keep the coffee flowing without pause.
- iSteam Perfection: Creates a velvety smooth texture that's nearly indistinguishable from manually frothed milk.
- Fresh coffee: Use of dual grinders means that coffee beans are ground on the spot, ensuring that drinks are always fresh and full of flavor.
- No Skill Necessary: Some would argue that much of the enjoyment behind espresso is kindled through the process of creating it, and the sheer ease of use that makes this machine so convenient also erases most skill-based requirements.
- Automatic flavors: With presets being this detailed, it may seem easy to let the computer fully take over—but nothing beats the true flavor test. Be sure to test your drinks to ensure each recipe has been edited for the flavors you enjoy most.
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: Egro commercial superautomatic espresso machines
Length:2 years parts, 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact:Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes