High-tech and easy to operate! This is not a dream – it’s the Rancilio Epoca E. Featuring electronic programmable controls for consistent volume portioning, all encased in a body that will stand the test of time. The body of the Epoca E is rust and scratch proof, allowing the machine's true beauty to shine through for longer. The 1 group specializes in keeping customers and office employees happy, as it is ideal for smaller cafes and businesses.
Please Note: Red Metallic is a special order by the manufacturer and may incur additional processing days prior to shipping.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Helpful Gauges: Discernible boiler pressure and water level gauges let you know if your machine is operating at optimal levels.
- Cup Warmer: Ample space is available on top of the Epoca E for warming multiple cups or shot glasses.
- Brew with Pods: Skip the grinding and go straight for the pods! A pod adapter can be purchased if you prefer to brew sans grinds.
- C-Lever: Turn this ergonomic steam knob up for full and open steaming or down for a more controlled frothing experience.
- Workable Space: Rancilio machines offer additional work space on the drip tray which they call a Grid System. This flat surface makes it easier to keep cups steady and remove for an easy clean-up after a long hard day of brewing.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
Caring for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Epoca E 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
|Power||110 volts, 1600 watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||15 H x 22 D x 19 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||4 liters|