- Rocket Espresso Pro Upgrade Kit - $179.00 value
Say hello to the Rocket Espresso Appartamento Espresso Machine! Who says you need counter space for serious coffee? Rocket's most compact machine brings their outstanding handcrafted quality to the urban dweller with the aptly named Appartamento Espresso Machine. Featuring Rocket's tried-and-true heat exchange boiler and E61 group head pairing, you'll be pulling shots and pouring lattes in polished style. Classic features like mechanical pre-infusion, a heated group head and articulated steam and hot water wands make it a true prosumer device. Rocket's new pint-size compatriot adds a flash of bold design inspiration with circular side-panel inserts and engraved steam and hot water spouts.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreMid-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- Rocket Design: A flashy update to Rocket's (already showstopping) design, the Appartamento will draw stares from everyone who enters your kitchen.
- Heat Exchange Boiler: A 1.8-liter heat exchange steam boiler allows you to brew espresso and froth milk at the same time.
- Heated Group Head: A small flow of water off the boiler keeps your machine's group head warm for more consistent shot temps.
- Small Footprint: The reduced dimensions of the Appartamento suit it for small counters and space-restricted kitchens.
- Manual Control: Learn to brew all on your own with mechanical steam and brew controls.
- Three Year Warranty: We're proud to offer three years of parts and labor support for every Rocket machine purchase.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Brush the brew head filter daily.
- Perform a weekly backflush.
- Soap out the drip tray and water reservoir weekly.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso Giotto Timer Type V Espresso Machine||Rancilio Silvia PID Espresso Machine||Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,159
|Auto Shut Off||No||No||Yes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger||Single Boiler||Double Boiler|
|Boiler Material||Brass/Copper||Brass||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 L||12 ounces||Espresso Boiler: 0.3L (10 ounces) | Steam Boiler: 0.95L (32 ounces)|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||16.5 inches||11.0 inches||15.00 inches|
|Height||Adjustable 14.75 to 16.75 inches||13.5 inches||15.00 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||67 ounces||84 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||20 minutes||3:30||18 minutes|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||13.2 inches||9.5 inches||16.25 inches|