Whether you're in need of just one cup for the moment, or if you're sampling through a few favorites with a friend, the single cup brewer will leave your options completely opened from one cup to the next. A petite #1 cone filter and a small 10 ounce (300ml) reservoir deliver fresh-brewed coffee directly into your favorite mug. Designed with the same simple toggle control, and temperature-stable heating element that has become well-loved on the Technivorm full-sized models. The Cup-One Coffee Maker comes ready to brew a complex cup through uncomplicated means.
1-cup + 2-cup: Can brew 1 or 2 cups at a time.
5-cup: Brews 5 cups at a time.
8-cup: Brews 8 cups at a time.
9-cup: Brews 9 cups at a time.
12-cup: Brews 12 cups at a time.
Multiple: Adjusts to brew 1, 5 or 12 cups at a time.
8-cup + 1-Cup: Can brew 8 cups or a single cup at a time.
12-cup + 1-Cup: Can brew 12 cups or a single cup at a time.1-cup + 2-cup
Cone: Works with cone style filters.
Flat: Works with basket style filters.
Pour-over: Works with pour over filters.Cone
- Speedy Brewer: The single-serving design means that you can make a cup incredibly quickly. We clocked our demo unit at 3:01.
- Gold Standard Temperature: As with all Technivorm brewers, the Grand CDT brews at the optimal temperature range of 196°F: 205°F, a temperature certified by of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA to create the tastiest flavors..
- Water Level: Made in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster KBG741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
- Auto-Off: The Grand coffee brewer automatically turns off after 2 hours, saving you energy!
- Heating Element: A generously powered 1200w heating element comes up to a perfect 200°F and stays there.
Durable and Replaceable Parts: The Grand features a durable copper heating element, as well as a heavy-duty metal housing that ensures this brewer is built to last. In addition, each of the removable external parts can easily be replaced.
Quality One Cup: If you're looking for an automated one cup coffee maker, they don't get much nicer.
Care-free Cleanup: No dedicated carafe or pause-and-pour features mean that the Cup-One is easy to clean between uses.
No Spray Arm: The Cup-One uses a metal tube instead of a multi-hole spray arm, meaning less efficient extraction of coffee than its full-sized brethren.
No Brew-Through Lid: Because you'll be using your own cup, there's no effective way to estimate how large or small the lid should be, so this model does not come with a brew-through lid.
About Technivorm Moccamaster
Every Technivorm is hand built in Holland using the same proven techniques that the company has been perfecting for 50 years. Technivorms are more than just their look and the coffee they brew. These machines last decades, built with high quality parts to an exacting standard. From highly accurate temperature control to a range of size and carafe type options, we’re sure there’s a perfect Technivorm for you.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warm Up: Brew Time