This 350-count package of AeroPress filters are the perfect fit for your AeroPress coffee maker. Made of paper, these filters will help you make amazing coffee each and every day!
How the AeroPress Coffee Maker Works
- Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds
- The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor
- Makes 1 to 4 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso
- Includes a pack of 350 micro-filters with purchase
- Made in U.S.A.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Tips and Tricks||
Fresh and Clean - Use a new AeroPress paper filter for each batch of coffee
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.1437|
Ask a Question
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- Filters work great at a good price.Review by Ken
Price Value Quality