Equipped with a light- and air-tight design, Airscape canisters are the go-to option for maximizing the life of your roasted beans. A departure from kitchen-classic stainless steel, Airscapes now dress up their preserving prowess with a semi-gloss-finished ceramic (in four colors) and a bamboo lid. A push-down, air-tight lid evacuates as much air as possible, while a secondary lid keeps everything clean and stackable. Holds up to 16 ounces of beans. Hand wash only.
- More Than Just a Jar: Double-sealed lids block out air and light for maximum freshness.
- Chic Kitchen: Modern shades of ceramic make these new Airscapes an easy addition to any coordinated kitchen.
- Multi-use: You can use Airscapes to store any shelf-stable dry good—not just coffee.
- Fancy and Functional: The soft tones and contrasting lids of these containers seriously look good on a kitchen counter.
- Heavy Things: The ceramic-and-wood build feel luxurious to the touch—even when removing the airtight inner lid.
- Not Dishwasher-safe: The canister design is still hand-wash only.
Welcome to Seattle Coffee Gear’s selection of handpicked products by Airscape. We love the simplicity, affordability, and quality of Airscape Canisters. The company was founded by a Montana backpacker who was sick of drinking instant coffee on his outdoor adventures. The Missoula-based company now produces great storage and presses for keeping your coffee fresh, and brewing it on the go or in the kitchen. It’s all about lightweight builds, durability and simplicity with Airscape, and SCG is the perfect place to shop this excellent brand!
Product Weight (lbs.)