Compact and capable, the Ascaso I-Mini I1 offers high quality grinds in an adorable footprint. Equipped with 54mm flat steel burrs and a stepless worm-dial adjust, the simple, uncluttered design ensures easy operation for the home barista. And with a sturdy aluminum build and petite proportions, the I-mini will look great on any kitchen counter.
Features and Functionality of the Ascaso I-Mini I1 Flat Burr Grinder
- 54mm Flat Burrs - Hardened steel burrs and a solid brass burr holder offer consistent grinds from pour over to espresso fineness.
- Small Proportions - Measuring in at a compact 4.75 inches wide and 13 inches tall, the I-Mini lives up to its namesake.
- Aluminum Case - Sturdy aluminum casing, available in textured black or polished finishes, is sure to withstand the rigors of a busy kitchen.
- Stepless Grind Adjust - A stepless grinder adjustment thumb dial offers near-infinite settings, making the I-mini particularly well-suited for dialing-in espresso shots.
|SCG Staff Says...||
The I-Mini comes in two versions, the I1 and I2. The I1 sports a 54mm flat burr with a solid brass burr holder, while the cheaper I2 has a plastic burr holder with small 38mm conical burrs. We've had much better experience with the larger, flat burrset for espresso.
|How Does it Compare?||
The grind quality of the I-mini for espresso is peerless in its price range. The next great grinder near this price point is the Rocky, which has a clunky stepped adjustment collar.
|Suitable Applications||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|RPM of Burrs||700|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.5 oz|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Ascaso I-Mini I1 Flat Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||Ascaso equipment|
|Length:||1 year parts and labor|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Ascaso I-Mini I1 Flat Burr Grinder
- Wipe out hopper every time you change beans.
- Run a grinder cleaning product like Grindz through the I-Mini monthly (especially if you love your dark roasts!)