Brew easy with Breville's Bambino Espresso Machine. Built to fit any budget, the Bambino BES450 offers easy espresso in a pint-sized package. The Bambino begins with a minimal 2-button control scheme coupled with Breville's unique Thermojet heating system—promising piping warm shots seconds after start-up. Milk is managed with a classic one-hole steam wand for repeatable milk texturing exactly as you like it. Best of all, the Bambino comes equipped with pressurized brew baskets for no-fuss extractions, letting it work even with preground coffees.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Thermoblock
- Compact: The Bambino's slim footprint lets it tuck under cabinets right next to your other appliances.
- Timed Dosing: Set and save your ideal single and double shot times.
- Manual Steam: Unlike the larger Bambino Plus, the Bambino does not come with an automatic steam wand.
- Hot Water: A dedicated hot water button pulls from the steam wand for tea or Americanos.
- Pressurized Baskets Only: The Bambino comes with pressurized single and double baskets for effortless shot pulling.
- Entry Level Espresso: The clean design and simplistic operation make the Bambino a joy to use for the espresso novice.
- Hot Water: The addition of a hot water button goes a long way toward making this more usable for longer coffee drinks.
- Basic Operation: Affordability comes at a price, gone are the Bambino Plus' temperature adjustments and auto-steam wand.
- Compromised Finish: To reach this entry-level price point, the Bambino sacrifices a few visual niceties, like the chrome group shroud—as well as some internal ones, as the machine's warranty is only 1 year.
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years (Covers Oracle Touch, Oracle, Dual Boiler, Dynamic Duo, Barista Touch, Barista Pro, Bambino Plus, and Precision Brewers), 1 Year (Covers Bambino, Smart Grinder Pro, and Milk Cafe)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Espresso Machines Only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.