Take the hard work out of your home espresso setup with the Breville Barista Touch Impress Espresso Machine. An upgrade to the original Barista Touch, the Impress adds a bevy of labor-saving features to help automate the espresso making experience—like a smart-dosing grinder, calibrated tamping, and barista guidance software that coaches you through the dial-in and brew process. Everything is managed through a responsive touchscreen that puts control over drink recipes at your fingertips, including new steaming profiles for tricky alternative milks like Oat or Almond. The Barista Touch Impress brings all the smart features you need to brew like a pro, in a standalone case design fit for any kitchen.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Automatic
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreMid-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Thermoblock
- All In One Espresso: The Barista Touch Impress comes ready for grinding, tamping, brewing, and steaming.
- Smart Assistant: A first; the Touch Impress features barista guidance software that coaches you on your grind setting and dose amount for better espresso.
- Touchscreen Control: Brew controls, custom recipes, and more are all controlled through a bright, responsive touchscreen.
- Calibrated Tamper: The Impress Puck system offers a 22-pound tamp pressure and intelligent dosing that perfects your dose over time.
- Drink Recipes: The Barista Touch Impress features 8 preset drink recipes and the ability to save an additional 8 custom drinks.
- Auto MilQ: Programmable milk temperature, texture, and milk type (including oat and almond) is all handled automatically for you.
- Baratza Burrs: Hardened steel conical burrs from Baratza offer quality grinds.
- Family Friendly: With a suite of built in assists, anyone in the house can make a quality drink by simply selecting a drink from the touch screen.
- Any Milk Will Do: Alternative milks pose no problems for this automated frother thanks to MilQ for perfectly textured latte art ready milk.
- Follow the Leader: It's best to let the machine guide you to get the best results so home baristas looking for more control may want a more manual machine.
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years (Covers Bambino Plus, Barista Pro, Barista Express Impress, Barista Touch, Barista Touch Impress, Dual Boiler, Dynamic Duo, Oracle, Oracle Touch, and Precision Brewers), 1 Year (Covers Bambino, Barista Express, Grind Control, Dose Control, Dose Control Pro, Milk Cafe, and Smart Grinder Pro)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Can SCG Repair? Yes (excluding Bambino models and grinders) Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.