We all have a little bit of control freak in us (we aren't judging!) and Breville's newest iteration of their coffee maker, the Breville Grind Control, knows just how to channel it into something productive...delicious coffee! Tweak your grind, adjust the strength, and choose your volume to create the perfect cup. Oh, and did we mention the auto-start feature that will have you waking up to a fresh brew each morning? Suddenly 6am has never looked so good!
1-cup + 2-cup: Can brew 1 or 2 cups at a time.
5-cup: Brews 5 cups at a time.
8-cup: Brews 8 cups at a time.
9-cup: Brews 9 cups at a time.
12-cup: Brews 12 cups at a time.
Multiple: Adjusts to brew 1, 5 or 12 cups at a time.
8-cup + 1-Cup: Can brew 8 cups or a single cup at a time.
12-cup + 1-Cup: Can brew 12 cups or a single cup at a time.Multiple
Cone: Works with cone style filters.
Flat: Works with basket style filters.
Pour-over: Works with pour over filters.Flat
Auto-On: Can be programmed to turn on at a set time.Auto On
- Built-In Burr Grinder: These stainless steel burrs provide great grind consistency, giving you that fresh ground coffee that is so important for a tasty cup.
- Adjustable Grinder & Calibration: Adjust your grind until it's just right for the bean you're using! To help you do that, the Grind Control has a calibration function. Simply enter that mode and the coffee maker will grind for 10 seconds. Weigh the grounds and enter the weight into the coffee maker, which will now grind the appropriate amount of time to produce the perfect volume.
- Volume Control: Brew enough coffee for a full carafe, a travel mug or a good ol' fashioned coffee mug. The Grind Control allows you to adjust the volume anywhere from 12 cups (5-ounce cups, that is!) to one cup.
- Strength Adjustment: Choose from eight strength settings.
- Auto-On: Programmable clock and auto-start functionality.
- LCD Screen: Easy to read and use: can't go wrong with that!
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Brushed Stainless Steel
Brushed Stainless Steel
Bean Hopper Capacity
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
60 oz (max) and 5 oz (min)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years (Covers Bambino Plus, Barista Pro, Barista Express Impress, Barista Touch, Barista Touch Impress, Dual Boiler, Dynamic Duo, Oracle, Oracle Touch, and Precision Brewers), 1 Year (Covers Bambino, Barista Express, Grind Control, Milk Cafe, and Smart Grinder Pro)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Can SCG Repair? Yes (excluding Bambino models and grinders) Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.