Curtis Cafe Single Airpot Pour Over Brewer
Built for minimal install requirements, the Curtis Single Airpot Brewer brings easy, efficient batch brewing to your restaurant or cafe. A simple pour over setup holds water at brew temperature for on-demand brewing. Simply pour in your desired water volume and let the brewer do the rest. The Curtis is designed to brew directly into a 2-liter airpot (not included) to keep you coffee hot for hours of service. 110V. No plumbing required.
- Pour Over Preparation: Makes delicious coffee, no additional plumbing required.
- Powerful Heating: Takes a labor intensive gourmet brewing process and makes it faster and still delicious.
- Outer Space: Put this compact unit anywhere it fits regardless of plumbing.
- Reservoir: Large tank saves time, doesn't require a visit from the plumber.
- Easy To Clean: Stainless steel coated in a quick clean black vinyl coating.
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.
Product Weight (lbs.)
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417