Modernize your moka with the DeLonghi Alicia Electric Moka Pot. You'll get the same rich, thick cup without the need for a hot-plate or stove. Equipped with an auto-off to prevent over-extraction and a basket splitter for half-pots, the Alicia is just the thing for dorm rooms and office spaces.
- Auto-off: The Alicia shuts off one brewing is done, or when removed from its base.
- Clear Reservoir: A clear plastic reservoir shows off the Alicia's brew cycle and makes for an entertaining end to the brew process.
- Keep Warm: The Alicia keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes after the brew cycle is complete.
- Split Basket: An insert lets you brew a 3-cup half basket.
- Modern Moka: An excellent choice for moka pot lovers who don't have access to a stove! Perfect for an at-work or dorm room setup.
- Heat Management: The auto-shutoff of the heating element prevents your Moka from over-extracting, a common problem with stovetop coffeemakers.
- Plastic Reservoir: While it's nice to see your brew progress through the smoky plastic, we can't imagine this plastic piece will last as long as its aluminum-equipped counterparts.
DeLonghi offers a wide range of semi-auto and super-automatic espresso machines, as well as grinders and more. A necessity for any non super-automatic brewer, DeLonghi’s grinders are the perfect pair to one of their semi-auto machines. Their semi-autos allow for more control over the process, but help you to learn about brewing café quality drinks from your home! Whichever type of machine is more your style, DeLonghi has a brewer for you
Product Weight (lbs.)
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warranty Information for the Delonghi Alicia Electric Espresso Maker
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
Length: 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics), 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.
Caring for the Delonghi Alicia Electric Espresso Maker
- Rinse coffee carafe and lid after each use.
- When unplugged and not in use, wipe the base and boiler with a damp cloth.