The DeLonghi Dedica Deluxe brings a new set of updates to its slim classic semi-automatic. A slim, sub-6" case helps the Dedica Deluxe fit in small spaces and crowded kitchen counters—now with the option to brew into larger 5-inch tall cups and mugs thanks to a removable 2-stage drip tray. DeLonghi also brings updated milk steaming prowess to the Deluxe with an adjustable panarello that lets you switch between straight steaming and auto-frothing with the quick slide of a sleeve. Other brewing niceties include automatic shot buttons; a pressurized portafilter with single, double and ESE pods; an automatic power saving mode; and a demitasse-size cup warming tray.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Single Boiler
- Slim Case: An ultra-slim layout lets the Dedica squeak between other kitchen appliances with ease.
- Programmable Shot Times: Set extraction times for both single and double shots.
- Adjustable Milk Texture: A sliding adjustable nozzle on the panarello steam wand lets you dial in milk texture easily.
- Adjustable Cup Clearance: Remove the lower cup tray for an extra 2 inches of clearance.
- Pressurized Portafilter: The Dedica Deluxe's pressurized portafilter gives you more coffee flexibility than non-pressurized options.
- Milk Adjust: The new milk adjust system aids in making steadier microfoam or thick, creamy cappuccino foam.
- Narrow Footprint: Most machines tend to bloom outwards, taking up always-needed counterspace. the Dedica Deluxe's 6-inch stance saves space in even the smallest of kitchens.
- Auto Purge: When switching between brewing and steaming, the Dedica automatically pauses and purges to help release heat from the thermoblock.
- Soupy Pucks: Pressurized portafilters are great for convenience, but tend to leave more of a mess. It doesn't help that the Dedica's portafilter has a tendency to loose its basket when knocking out the aforementioned mess.
DeLonghi offers a wide range of semi-auto and super-automatic espresso machines, as well as grinders and more. A necessity for any non super-automatic brewer, DeLonghi’s grinders are the perfect pair to one of their semi-auto machines. Their semi-autos allow for more control over the process, but help you to learn about brewing café quality drinks from your home! Whichever type of machine is more your style, DeLonghi has a brewer for you
Adjustable; 3.25" to 5"
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Yes - without adaptation
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
Length: 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics), 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe down case with a soft wet cloth
- Remove and clean steam wand of any milk residue
- Descale every 2 to 3 months as needed