Espresso Parts 24" x 7" Rinser with Side Spray
Thoughtfully designed with enough space to rinse and dry multiple pitchers at a time, Espresso Parts 24" x 7" Rinser with Side Spray will equip your cafe with everything it needs to keep the coffee rolling. Spend less than five seconds thinking about your milk pitcher after it's used: rinse it, drain it, and then reuse it. Espresso parts has increased water pressure in this rinser so that it provides a powerful spray, and the rinsing star is equipped with non-slip ridges for added stability while rinsing.
- Larger draining tray: As compared to its 15" counterpart, the 24" rinsing tray is preferred by many as it allows for multiple pitchers to dry at one time.
- Increased star diameter with non-slip ridges: The rinser star's increased diameter means you can clean larger pitchers, and its non-slip ridges will allow you to multitask as you go.
- Installs directly into countertop: This rinser does require a counter cut, however its space-saving design will save you the hassle of balancing (pitcher over rinser over counter!)
- Larger draining space for pitchers to dry over: The 24" rinser allows for multiple pitchers to drain and dry at one time.
- Less mess to work through at the end of the day: Pitchers can go directly in to the dishwasher as they've already been rinsed out.
- Good use of space: Pitchers may end up on the countertop anyways, but having a rinser installed means those pitchers will be clean and ready to reuse.
- Less counter space overall: Some small cafe's may not need the larger draining area and would benefit most from the 15" rinser which just drains one pitcher at a time.
Product Weight (lbs.)