Grinding for to-go customers was never this easy. The Eureka Drogheria MCD4 Bulk Grinder is designed specifically for large batches of beans at a time—without sacrificing the grind quality Eureka has become known for. The MCD4 is built for extended service life from the ground-up with a 750W motor meant for volume, 85mm flat burrs, and an outsized grind chute with bag clip for easy cleaning. Further, the MCD4 features Eureka's unique 'Easy Setting' grind adjust system. This stepless setup adjusts from French press-coarse to Turkish-fine in one full revolution of the grind knob. Easy-to-read markings around the grind adjust dial make it easy for a customer to select their brew method and grind on their own.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Commercial Use
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- 85mm Burrs: Large flat burrs excel at bulk grinding for most brew methods, and offer easy-access upgrades to titanium or Red Speed aftermarket burrsets.
- Easy Setting: The stepless grind adjust dial can be set from French Press to Turkish in one revolution.
- Big Motor: A large-format motor offers excellent service life and high speed grinding.
- Bag Clip: A large grind chute and integrated bag clip make bulk grinding extra convenient.
- Commercial Footprint: The MCD4's narrow footprint makes it easy to squeeze into crowded countertops.
- No Frills: There's something magical about a purely utilitarian grinder. Everything from the power switch to the grind chute are excessively sturdy.
- Easy Dial: The limited grind adjust range was a little strange at first, but its short travel made it easy to recalibrate from espresso- to drip-grinding quickly.
- Narrow: The narrow base of the MCD4 makes it more manageable to set up than other bulk grinders—and gives the grinder a towering presence.
- Turkish Troubles: Can it grind Turkish? Yes. However, the grinder got much warmer than at other grind settings. If you're set on cezve brewing, stick to under 8 ounces at a time.
Tips and Tricks
Replacement burrs are available in both Titanium and Red Speed finishes.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services