The Eureka Filtro Brew Grinder brings excellent build quality to your morning coffee ritual. Eureka's first foray into brew-focused grinding; the Mignon Filtro offers quick, consistent grinds in a design dedicated to filter coffee brew methods. At its core, the Filtro pairs a lower-RPM motor with a 50mm burrset that balances grind speed with consistency and low retention. This combo—coupled with a stepless grind adjust system and on-demand grinding—makes the Filtro's simple-yet-sturdy setup easy to use and maintain. The externals offer similar quality—a thick metal case, tritan bean hopper, and matching catch bin—for a grinder built to last through years of service.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Brew Built: A redesigned brew path and motor combo changes the suitable range of the Filtro to fit drip coffee or pour over methods.
- Stepless Grind Adjust: The Filtro's stepless grind adjust offers sensitive, tunable control to your grind setting.
- On-Demand Grinding: A simple press-and-hold switch on the side of the case controls the FIltro's grinding.
- Metal Case: A full-metal case makes the Filtro one of the most robust grinders at its pricepoint.
- Catch Bin: A bundled 2-piece catch bin lets you grind without making a mess.
- Overbuilt: The Filtro's sturdy interior components and full metal casing offers incredible build quality in its price bracket.
- Good Grinds: The stepless grind adjust comes with a learning curve, but once mastered offers excellent grind consistency for drip coffee or pour over brewing.
- Hands-On: The biggest downside: the Filtro's press-and-hold switch means you can't walk away while grinding.
Tips and Tricks
Note: The Mignon Filtro's brew-specific design makes it a poor choice for espresso grinding. Grinding for espresso is not recommended.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services