Elevate your home coffee setup with the single-dosing Fellow Ode Coffee Grinder. Built with top quality pour over and drip coffee methods in mind, the Ode's claim to fame begins with 64mm flat burrs in a unique vertical layout for high speed and low-retention grinding. These burrs are turned with a unique PID-controlled motor layout that adjusts power to keep RPMs steady, improving grind consistency at every setting. This consistency—coupled with the Ode's 31 stepped grind settings and single-dose focused 80-gram funnel, promises best-in-class grounds for brew methods from French press to fine drip. Other niceties you've come to expect from Fellow—like a grind setting guide under the funnel lid, an auto-stop sensor, and a case design that minimizes noise—make the Ode a joy to use on the earliest of mornings.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Auto-Shut Off
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepped
- 64mm Flat Burrs: Built for brew grinds, these cafe-sized burrs offer excellent speed and consistency in your cup.
- Vertical Mount: The Ode's unique vertical orientation of its burrs helps reduce retention when grinding.
- Single Dose: Hopper-less for single dosing, the Ode's 80-gram max capacity is designed specifically for pour over and home coffee maker use cases.
- Auto Stop: The Ode's PID controller auto-senses resistance, and will stop grinding once the dosing funnel is empty.
- Magnets: Strong Magnets help the dosing cup snap into place below the burrs for less mess.
- Easy Operation: The Ode's large adjustment knob and single-button design makes grinding easy.
- Good Grinds: The Ode helped make some excellent cups at every grind setting tested.
- So Useful!: Workflow—especially if you grind different beans regularly—is phenomenal for a grinder at this pricepoint.
- This is Different: Not explicitly a negative, you'll want to check your expectations here: large vertically mounted burrs in a single-dose only design is a big departure from most home coffee grinders you are likely familiar with.
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Stagg EKG, EKG Pro, EKG Pro Studio, Ode Grinder
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Fellow Products
Warranty Contact Information: email@example.com
Compare Similar Machines
|Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder||Eureka Mignon Filtro Coffee Grinder - Black||Breville Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Grinder|
As low as $199.95
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped - Macro Settings Only||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 ounces||12 ounces||1 pound|
|Depth||6 inches||6.75 inches||8.50 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Conical Steel|
|Height||13.5 inches||13.75 inches||15.25 inches|
|Recommended For||Coffee Press, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee||Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee|
|Width||5 inches||5 inches||6.25 inches|