Do you enjoy camping off the grid, but miss the taste of freshly brewed espresso? Whether you're camping, hiking or just brewing at home, GSI has you covered with their one- or four-cup MiniEspresso maker. This portable espresso maker is constructed of durable 18/8 Stainless and will keep your espresso cravings at bay while you’re exploring the great outdoors.
- Simple Brewing: Have you ever brewed with a Moka Pot? If so, GSI's MiniEspresso Maker works just the same! Add grounds to the filter funnel, pour water in the bottom reservoir, assemble and place on a stove top. You'll be brewing in no time!
- Durable: Constructed entirely of 18/8 stainless steel, this espresso maker is specifically designed for rugged environments and is excellent for exploring the great outdoors.
- Included Accessories: A stainless travel cup and case come included with each MiniEspresso Set.
- Dishwasher Safe: If you ever make your way back home, this espresso maker can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Heating Element Needed: While this is made to be used outdoors, you still need a stove top or heating element to bring the water to a boil.
About GSI Outdoors
Here at Seattle Coffee Gear we love to get out doors. Whether for a day trip into the mountains, weekend camping excursion, or week long backpacking adventure, having coffee you love on the go is important! That’s why we’re proud to offer a range of portable, outdoor minded brewing equipment from GSI Outdoors. GSI’s drippers and mini espresso makers aren’t just for camping. These products can transform your office, hotel room, or campsite into your favorite cafe.
One Cup: 65101 | Four Cup: 65104
One Cup: 3.00 inches | Four Cup: 4.00 inches
One Cup: 3.50 inches | Four Cup: 4.50 inches
One Cup: 6.00 inches | Four Cup: 6.50 inches
Product Weight (lbs.)
One Cup: 2.50 ounces | Four Cup: 10.50 ounces
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
One Cup Max: 2.50 ounces | Four Cup Max: 10.50 ounces