When all you want is a single, delightfully fresh cup of coffee, your go-to product should be the Hario Coffee Dripper V60. Crafted in a lightweight, clear plastic, this pour-over produces enough coffee for a single cup, or depending on the size you choose, a few cups to share with friends.
Sizes Available: Small (01) Medium (02) Large (03)
How the Hario Coffee Dripper V60 Works
The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over's general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and vessel
- Set the dripper atop or above your vessel
- Place the appropriate paper or cloth filter into the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Add ground coffee depending on your specific taste preferences
- Pour the desired amount of preheated (anywhere from 195° to 205°) water over the coffee grounds, allowing the brewed coffee to drip down into your vessel
Founded in 1921 in Japan as a manufacturer of heatproof glass, Hario is synonymous with innovative, high-quality coffee and tea equipment. You’re probably familiar with the iconic Hario coffee dripper—the Hario V60—but this cutting-edge company also produces a suite of portable hand grinders, coffee presses, servers, decanters, drip pots and other great accessories. Explore our selection at Seattle Coffee Gear for our favorite handpicked Hario products.
Small (01): 4.0 inches | Medium (02): 4.5 inches | Large (03): 5.5 inches
Small (01): 3.25 inches | Medium (02): 3.875 inches | Large (03): 5.0 inches
Product Weight (lbs.)
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash as needed with hot water and soap.
The Great SCG Pour Over CompetitionPlastic vs Ceramic Pour OversField Trip: Roustabout - Edwin Demonstrates Hario Pour Over