Effortless espresso is only seconds away with the Jura E6 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The milk-ready counterpart to the Jura E4, the E6 offers the same features—Full-size brew chamber, simple programmable drink recipes, Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P), and Clearyl Smart water filtration—with extra programming for macchiatos and cappuccinos alongside a full color display. A sweet-spot in Jura's lineup with full features less a few bells and whistles, the Jura E6 is just the thing of you are looking for a one-touch machine.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Moderate
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- P.E.P Brewing: Jura's new brew unit update varies the pressure on your coffee puck, creating a rounder, more flavorful shot.
- One-touch Cappuccino: A simple milk siphon system makes cappuccinos only a button-press away.
- Intelligent Water System: Jura's Clearyl Smart filter keeps track of water filtering for you.
- Drink Programming: Easily set dose, temperature, shot length and milk volume for 11 different drink settings.
- Automated Maintenance: Jura's software does a great job rinsing at start-up and shut-down, and also offers handy alerts for rinsing your milk system and reminding you to descale.
- Cappuccino, Please!: Adding on the the E4, the E6 gives a little flexibility for drink options by adding cappuccinos and macchiatos.
- Full Size: This Jura can make espressos with up to a 16g dose for a true espresso experience.
- More Options, Please: The addition of the milk drinks is nice, but a slightly larger drinks menu would have made us even happier.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Adjustable; 2.5-4.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).