Elegance, quality, and simplicity—the Jura Ena 4 Superautomatic Espresso Machine puts espresso and coffee in your cup at the touch of a button. Perfect for the espresso-only drinker of if you just need espresso for your iced latte, with only two drink options this machine has everything you want and nothing you don't. A compact and stylish case will save you space on the counter. The side mounted, shiny diamond-facet water reservoir makes refilling a breeze, and the Clearyl Smart Mini filters will remind you when it is time to be replaced without any need to navigate menus. With the Jura Ena 4, you don't need much, but you do need quality and style!
- Compact: Save your precious counter space with the new case design
- Pulse Extraction Process: Jura's P.E.P. brewing system produces a vibrant and rich extraction
- Easy Fill Tank: Just grab the gorgeous diamond-facet reservoir from the side of the machine and fill it for a hassle free experience.
- Simple Interface: Tactile one press drink options and customization and a simple display for maintenance and cleaning reminders.
- Programmability: Get your drink just right with adjustable dose, yield, and grind settings.
- Beauty: Sharing a case with the Ena 8, this machine brings together classic design fundamentals with coffee making greatness.
- Tactile buttons: A satisfactory button press is all it takes to make a coffee or espresso!
- Smart Filters: Never forget to change a filter with Jura's smart filters that alert when when a new filter is needed and automatically detect the new one.
- Small Capacity: The trade-off for its small size is a small bean hopper, water reservoir, and drip tray. You will need to refill and empty more than comparable machines.
How Does it Compare?
With the Jura Ena 4, you pay more for less. It makes fewer drinks than the competition, but the drinks it does make are exceptional quality. The capacity may be smaller, but those extra fractions of an inch matter. Optional wireless connectivity via the J.O.E. app, let you order drinks remotely. Sometimes less is more!
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
2.75 to 4 in.
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days