Add high-tech functionality to your favorite espresso machine with the Jura Smart Connect Adapter! Designed as a plug-and-play upgrade to your existing Jura Espresso Machine, the Smart Connect Adapter syncs your machine telemetry and settings to Jura's J.O.E. - Jura Operating Experience app. With the accompanying app installed, you can set and save your favorite drinks, receive alerts, and run maintenance programming from your phone or tablet.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth offers local connectivity with your phone or tablet via the J.O.E. app.
- Drink Preferences: Set and save your drink preferences right to your phone, meaning you can pull them up without changing machine settings.
- Alerts and Maintenance: Receive alerts on low water and maintenance.
- Compatibility: See Jura's full list of compatible machines here.
- Shared Machine Goldmine: By far the best reason to add this adapter to your machine is if you have multiple users with their own preferences. In particular, saving all your preferences for the office machine is a great experience.
- Optional: Kudos to Jura on having the connected feature as an add-on for those who need it.
- Limited: The one thing the Jura App doesn't do: turn on your machine and brew you coffee automatically.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).