Jura Z10 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Advanced
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- Cold Coffee: The Z10 adds brew functionality that coarsens the grind and pressurizes with cool water for longer times to create a specialty beverage perfect for sipping over ice.
- Electronic Grind Adjust: Jura's new PRG (Product Recognizing Grinder) automatically changes the set grind between espresso fine and cold brew coarse as soon as you access the cold brew menu.
- Waterfall Design: The Z10 also features Jura's premium design language, with curved flowig lines and an externa faceted water tank for easy refills.
- JOE App Compatible: Control the Z10 right from your smart phone with the JOE (Jura Coffee Experience) app.
- Clearyl Smart Water Filtration: The Z10 features compatibility with Clearyl Smart filters, which use an RFID tag to track usage and helps remind you when to switch in a new filter.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days