Lelit Mara X Espresso Machine
Make the most of your Kitchen counter space with the Lelit Mara X Espresso Machine. A compact, uber-consistent heat exchanger that prioritizes espresso quality over everything else, the Mara X eschews traditional espresso machine wisdom to make some of the best espresso in its segment. Unlike traditional heat-exchange machines that set steam pressure directly at the boiler, the Mara X uses a second sensor at the group to target brew temperatures first. A physical toggle behind the drip tray lets you set from 3 temperatures (197, 201, or 205 degrees); while a switch on the side of the machine offers two selectable brew modes. For espresso, select 'Xmode Coffee' to get the best temp consistency for coffee-only drinks. Switch to 'Xmode steam' to increase steam pressure after brewing for better milk frothing. More than just a technical marvel, the Mara X features a bevy of barista-saving benefits too: silent pump design, long-ramp preinfusion, a dual pump and steam pressure gauge, optional standby mode, an ergonomic portafilter, and a custom-fit precision tamper right out of the box. Between its high-tech temp management and user-centric design, the Mara X makes an excellent coffee companion for any enthusiast.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- Compact Espresso Machine: The Mara X's 9x16 footprint makes it one of the smallest prosumer machines on the market.
- Temperature Stability: A patented dual-probe temperature management setup makes the Mara more sensitive to brew temps than E61-style machines.
- Brew or Steam Priority: Choose either 'Steam X' mode for brew+steam flexibility, or 'Brew X' mode for a espresso-only experience.
- Custom Pump: A specially designed pump offers quieter operation and a long pressure ramp that functions as a soft preinfusion.
- Adjustable Temperature: A dedicated 3-way switch lets you choose your Mara X's brew temperature (197, 201 or 205 degrees).
- Handmade in Italy: All Lelit machines are built by hand in Italy, and are available in stainless steel, black, and white colorways.
- Easy, Excellent Coffee: The Mara X's combination of temp management and slow pressure ramp made dialing in and drinking coffee exceedingly easy.
- Attention to Detail: From the fun portafilter design down to the isolated case touchpoints, its clear the Mara X was a labor of love in its crafting.
- Reserve Mode: The Mara X is the first machine we've used that doesn't cut your shot short when you run out of water. The water sensor triggers a little early, allowing you to finish your shot before going for a refill.
- Design Style: The Mara X's focus on functionality comes with a few small tradeoffs: a single wall case, low-profile feet, and cramped brew lever among them.
Bring your espresso passions to life with Lelit's high-tech espresso machines. Designed for no-compromises coffee, Lelit espresso machines and grinders offer unique features and workflows that aim to help you create the best shots possible. From exacting temperature control to manual paddles and programmable preinfusion, you'll only find features like these on Lelit machines.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Lelit espresso machines
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services