A do anything, fits anywhere grinder for your shop; the Mahlkonig EK43 excels at espresso, bulk grinding or batch brewing. The EK43 is renowned for its vertically-mounted 98mm burrs, outsized motor, stepless grind adjustment, and simple operation, bringing best-in-class consistency to cafe's all over the world. Finishing touches—like an integrated clip for coffee bags or catch cups, optional short hoppers for small spaces, and easy access to the burrs for cleaning—make this all-pro grinder easy to live with in any coffeeshop setup.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Commercial Use
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee + Espresso
- 98mm Flat Burrs: One of the largest burrsets available in the commercial marketplace, the EK's 98mm steel burrs ensure consistency and speed to keep up with even the busiest rush hours.
- Vertical: These flat burrs are mounted vertically, making access easy and greatly reducing retention for single-shot setups.
- High Torque Motor: At 12 amps and 1300 watts, the EK's large motor will power through beans of all varietals and roast styles.
- High Speed: The large-everything combo of the EK43 means you can empty its kilo-sized (2.2 lb) hopper in under a minute.
- Stepless: Grind adjustments are straightforward and instantaneous thanks to the spring-loaded adjustment dial mounted on the face of the case.
German manufacturer Mahlkonig earns the trust of espresso aficionados for so many reasons. The German manufacturer has been producing high-end coffee grinders since 1924, iterating on that early grinding technology to produce models preferred by baristas the world over. All Mahlkonig grinders are still designed and made in Germany and feature intricate mechanisms combined with intuitive and user-friendly interfaces. If your goal is precision grinding that’s approachable, then a Mahlkonig coffee grinder is a great option.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Single Revolution
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Coffee Press, Turkish, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
What it Covers: Mahlkonig grinders
Length: 1 Year
Warranty Point of Contact: Mahlkonig
Contact Information: 831-438-9800
Can SCG Repair? No