Switch between batch brew and single cups at the flip of a switch with the Oxo Brew 8 Cup Coffee Maker! A successor to the well-loved 9 cup brewer, the Oxo 8 cup is built to brew at the right time and temperature for SCA's Gold Cup certification. Features like a wide spray arm, 40-ounce capacity, and auto drip stop make the 8 Cup easy to live with for those early mornings. Maintenance is equally easy with a wide mouth carafe and a dedicated cleaning program. Best of all, the brewer's unique single cup setting lets you brew single cups or travel mugs using regular Kalita Wave filters.
Cone: Works with cone style filters.
Flat: Works with basket style filters.
Pour-over: Works with pour over filters.Multiple Brew Options
- Gold Cup: The Oxo 8 Cup is certified to brew between 198° and 204° in under 7 minutes.
- Filters Options: Choose between regular flat bottom or smaller Wave-style filters.
- Single Cup: Select single-cup mode for smaller batches with the optional 2-4 cup insert.
- Wide Spray Head: The Oxo 8 Cup features a wide spray head for even dispersion nested under dedicated vents for steam.
- Auto-Clean: A dedicated cleaning mode makes maintenance a breeze.
- Gold Cup: More than just a certification, the Oxo does in fact brew an excellent pot of coffee.
- Catch the Wave: A lot of thought went into the Oxo's single cup option: widely available filters with a flow-restricted insert; auto-disabling drip-stop, and a dual riser/drop drip tray for both cups and travel mugs.
- Build Quality: While the coffee is excellent, many of the touchpoints on the brewer—like the lift-up lid, single cup insert, and buttons—could be more substantial.
Tips and Tricks
Note: The Oxo always brews with the available water in the tank. Make sure to fill only to your recipe volume.
You probably recognize the name OXO International as a maker of affordable yet high-quality kitchen gadgets, essentials and cookware. What makes OXO accessories so popular is the fact that they’re made with a universal design approach—meaning they’re designed to fit in the hands of most users—and have high-grip, non-slip handles that help keep you in control. For whatever odds and ends your coffee setup needs, checkout our selection of OXO kitchen gear here at Seattle Coffee Gear
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot