Make brewing delicious espresso and frothing milk at home a snap with the Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine! With a built-in grinder and the innovative LatteGo milk steaming system, the fully automatic 3200 LatteGo is your path to simple at-home espresso and milk drinks. The large hopper gives you built-in coffee bean storage and the simple brewing process makes getting your coffee a breeze. Philip’s LatteGo system provides great frothing performance for oat milk, almond milk, soy milk, and dairy. Plus features like add-on AquaClean water filtration, simple maintenance, hot water for americanos and tea, and a pass through chute to brew your decaf coffee make this machine one of the best all-around superautomatics on the market for delicious espresso drinks.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Automatic
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.LatteGo
- One-Touch Lattes: Just a tap or two is all it takes to fill your cup with your favorite morning drink.
- LatteGo: Inspired by simple carburetor designs, this venturi-fueled siphon system delivers piping-hot milk without making a mess for future-you to clean up.
- Convenient Cappuccinos: Dedicated cappuccino, latte, espresso, and coffee buttons mean your favorite drink is truly at your fingertips.
- Coffee Choices: Set up your favorite programming for each drink, then perfect your recipe with the adjustable strength and length options.
- AquaClean Filter: The Philips 3200 keeps track of water usage for you, ensuring a fresh taste and no descaling for 5000 cups.
- Front Loading Water Tank: A slide-out water reservoir makes topping-up your machine an easy affair.
- LatteGo: While covered (in length) above, the pure simplicity of this system both works well and is practically maintenance free.
- Maintenance Maestro: Seriously, no scummy milk residue, no chlorine-tainted water, no weird descale water dance—its an entirely different experience.
- Guest Shot: Set your desired drink recipes, then let visitors adjust them on-the-fly to their tastes.
- Touch Buttons: The touch-sensitive buttons work well, but many in the office wished for more tactile controls.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Favorites, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: +1-833-737-1212
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out bean hopper between refills
- Swap out your AquaClean filter as directed, usually every 2-3 months
- Make sure to empty your dump box and drip tray regularly