Make your morning cup better than ever with the Philips 4300 LatteGo Espresso Machine. Building on the success of Philips' 3200 line, the 4300 LatteGo adds a central screen that opens up finer drink recipe control, extra drink options, and easy access to cleaning programs in the same compact platform. Milk steaming is managed with the LatteGo carafe, a simple 2-piece carafe that brings one-touch textured milk for lattes and cappuccinos without the tubes or technique required elsewhere. Other niceties include 3 programmable profiles for custom drink recipes, AquaClean filtration for descale-free brewing, and a bypass doser for preground or decaf coffee. Kick back and make coffee you love with the Philips 4300 LatteGo.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.LatteGo
- Superautomatic Espresso Machine: Grind, brew, and steam all in one compact machine.
- LatteGo Milk Carafe: An elegant, 2-piece milk carafe offers one-touch lattes and incredibly easy cleaning.
- Drink Programming: 5 programmable drink buttons and even more menu-nested recipes offer a cafe's worth of options.
- User and Guest Profiles: Set and save your favorite recipes for up to 2 user and 1 guest profiles.
- 2-inch Display: A color display offers easy access to drink customization and other settings.
- AquaClean Ready: Philips' AquaClean filters keep your machine clean, and when used regularly, removes the need to descale for up to 5000 cups.
- Feature Packed: And compact, the 4300 LatteGo offers most of the functionality of the larger Saeco Xelsis Superautomatic in a more compact package.
- Finally, Hot Chocolate: A dedicated steamed milk setting in the more drinks menu makes it easy to make hot chocolate and other coffee-free accessories.
- LatteGo Volumes: Milk steam volume is very dependent on the type of milk you use. You may need to adjust recipes if using alternative milks like oat or coconut.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: 800-933-7876
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 4300 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6150 Coffee System|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 Oz||12 oz|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5"|
|Depth||17 inches||17.75 inches||16.75 inches|
|Height||14.5 inches||14.5 inches||14.12 inches|
|Milk System||LatteGo||Panarello Wand||Capuccinatore/siphon|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion|
|Reservoir Size||1.8 L||1.8 L||62 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:07||1:21|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||9.5 inches||10 inches|