Get brewing and froth milk at home with the Philips 4300 LatteGo espresso machine. This expertly crafted fully automatic superautomatic espresso maker builds on the success of Philips’ 3200 line. The 4300 LatteGo adds an intuitive screen that provides finer drink recipe control, more coffee and espresso drink options, and helpful access to cleaning programs. With the LatteGo’s large gently sealed hopper, you won’t have to worry about storing coffee beans as you experience the best espresso beans you can find thanks to the LatteGo’s built in grinder. The LatteGo is also one of the best automatic almond milk frothers around, and works great for dairy and non-dairy milks across the board thanks to its innovative steam chamber design. Needing to slow things down with a decaf option? Use the bypass doser for preground coffee. Plus, this espresso machine is easy to keep clean with the Philips AquaClean water filter to reduce the need to descale. Kick back and make coffee you love with the Philips 4300 LatteGo.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.LatteGo
- Superautomatic Espresso Machine: Grind, brew, and steam all in one compact machine.
- LatteGo Milk Carafe: An elegant, 2-piece milk carafe offers one-touch lattes and incredibly easy cleaning.
- Drink Programming: 5 programmable drink buttons and even more menu-nested recipes offer a cafe's worth of options.
- User and Guest Profiles: Set and save your favorite recipes for up to 2 user and 1 guest profiles.
- 2-inch Display: A color display offers easy access to drink customization and other settings.
- AquaClean Ready: Philips' AquaClean filters keep your machine clean, and when used regularly, removes the need to descale for up to 5000 cups.
- Feature Packed: And compact, the 4300 LatteGo offers most of the functionality of the larger Saeco Xelsis Superautomatic in a more compact package.
- Finally, Hot Chocolate: A dedicated steamed milk setting in the more drinks menu makes it easy to make hot chocolate and other coffee-free accessories.
- LatteGo Volumes: Milk steam volume is very dependent on the type of milk you use. You may need to adjust recipes if using alternative milks like oat or coconut.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Compare Similar Machines
|Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 4300 Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 Oz|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17.75 inches|
|Height||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||LatteGo||Panarello Wand|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:07||1:21|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|