Primula Tritan Travel Cold Brewer
Creating a full days supply of your favorite cold brew coffee has never been easier than with Primula's Tritan Travel Cold Brewer! Intentionally designed to match the familiar size and shape of your go-to water bottle, the Tritan Travel brewer fits easily into most cup holders and includes a convenient clip-loop for quick attachment to your backpack or keychain.
Simply coarse-grind your coffee, and fill the internal storage container according to the strength level you like; then pour in your cold (or room temperature) water and allow a few hours of extraction time.
Prepare yourself for the morning routine you deserve with the Primula Tritan Travel Cold Brewer!
- Shatter-proof Tritan: Built for traveling–seriously! Made to withstand the hard-knocks of rock climbing so you can take your favorite flavors with you on every adventure.
- Bottom Infuser: Made to unscrew from both sides so you can brew on one end and sip from the other! This way, your coffee beans will continue extracting even as you enjoy their flavors.
- Locking Flip Lid: Click to open when you're thirsty, lock and store when you're on the go.
- Bottle Hook: Loop in your travel clip and attach the Primula cold brew bottle virtually anywhere you need it to be! You could even hang it from that little hoop at the inner-top of your tent if you want, it's all you.
- Dishwasher-safe: Thoughtfully designed to meet every convenience you'd hope for from a simple bottle. Top rack recommended though!
- Extraction pro!: This is one of the best single-serving cold brewers we've seen–it's bottom up design is just what we've been waiting for.
- Perfect size: Innovation where it counts–no need to force change over a design that works. We appreciate the familiar water-bottle style of this cold brewer!
- The bottom part unscrews...: Just make sure both your lids are screwed in tight, or you could end up with a mess.
Tips and Tricks
Allowing for overnight extraction will mean your coffee is ready to go when you wake up in the morning, but if you don't mind taking a few sips of a slightly-weak brew, you can also set your brewer up the morning-of and just let it settle into its best flavors as the day goes on.
Product Weight (lbs.)