An ideal espresso machine for catering, mobile cafes and farmer's markets, the Rancilio Classe 5 ST improves on the Epoca's case design while offering quick-heat steam, temp-stable shots and a spacious two-liter reservoir. The Classe 5's small size doesn't sacrifice usability either, thanks to its ergonomic portafilter and steam knob controls. And with a single, semi-automatic brew button, operation couldn't be any easier!
Features and Functionality of the Rancilio Classe 5 ST Commercial Espresso Machine
- 2-Liter Reservoir - Take your espresso on the road with a large-capacity reservoir.
- Standard 110V - A standard US wall outlet and 1-amp draw lets you set up the Classe 5 ST anywhere.
- C-Lever Steam Knob - Ergonomically designed to save your barista's wrists with featherable partial steaming and a locking full-steam setting.
- Hot Water Spout - Tea and Americanos are easy thanks to the manually controlled hot water knob.
|Boiler Volume||4 L|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 5 ST Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 5 ST Commercial Espresso Machine
- Soap out drip tray and reservoir weekly.
- Backflush daily.
- Wipe down case with a clean, damp rag.