Solid performance, effort-saving volumetrics, and integrated shot timers in a compact footprint; the Boxer Timer is one of the best options for low- to medium-volume cafes. Equipped with everything your baristas need to keep the coffee flowing—including cool-touch steam wands, hot water mixing valves, and easy-cleaning stainless casing. All this functionality is wrapped up in a compact and sleek design that accommodates smaller spaces while standing out among the rest.
- Advanced Temperature Stability: Thanks to the Thermosiphon System, the Rocket Espresso Boxer offers advanced group head temperature stability, ensuring a delicious shot of espresso with each brew cycle.
- You Can Find Good Help!: The Boxer offers some much needed assistance by controlling the volume and flow rate with its precise microprocessing technology.
- Automatic Backflush: At the end of a long day, who wants to perform regular maintenance? The Boxer knows that's the last thing on your mind and will graciously perform an automatic backflush every night.
- Cool Touch Wand: Burning your fingers on a steam wand can really put a damper on your day. Thanks to the Boxer's Cool Touch Wand, you will no longer fear the wrath of a steam wand!
- Heavy Duty Boiler: The Boxer's trusty copper boiler is always working to keep your water hot and ready for a brew or steam cycle.
- Mirror, Mirror: Smile! You can't hide your reflection from the Boxer's shiny case and side panels.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso commercial machines
Length: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Note: Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Care and Maintenance
- Backflush daily according to the manual's instructions. Repeat.
- Purge steam wands after each use.