Big on features but small in stature, the Rocket Espresso Faustino Espresso Grinder is sized just-right for your kitchen counter. The Faustino's compact form factor and short under-cabinet height makes it the perfect pair with Rocket Espresso's home machines—while still offering the grind quality for incredible home espresso. The Faustino begins with outsized furniture that belie its compact casing; a large textured grind adjust dial, thick portafilter rest, and capacious bean hopper offer excellent ergonomics. Internally, a sound-insulated case, stepless 50mm flat burrset, anti-static grounds chute, and shaped dosing cone ensure clean, consistent portafilter fills. Controls are mounted at a slight angle with a high-contrast touchscreen that allows for dosing options or continuous grinding modes. The Faustino is offered in matching chrome, contrast black, or special edition Appartamento finishes.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Timed
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Stepless Grind Adjust: A large knurled knob and outsized indicator make finding your grind setting a snap.
- Touchscreen Programming: The Faustino's top-mounted touchscreen offers single, double and continuous grinding.
- 50mm Flat Burrs: A dedicated cut for espresso make short work of espresso shots.
- Large Hopper: The Faustino's large hopper holds up to a pound and a half (that's 680g if you prefer) of beans at a time.
- Compact Case: A compact 5"x9" case matches home-size espresso machines without sacrificing on grind quality.
- Clump-free: Grind quality for espresso is excellent, with smooth, clump-free dosing into your portafilter.
- Clean Contrast: The Faustino's contrast top and bottom plates complement the touchscreen, making this little grinder a big presence on-counter.
- Compact Case: Even with its visual design cues, the Faustino is still small enough to fit almost anywhere.
- Touchy Screen: The soft touchscreen takes some getting used to, especially the different functions of long- and short-presses. Be sure to use soft pressure on the screen for the best functionality.
Tips and Tricks
- Bean Hopper Lock Screw: The recessed hopper lock screw takes a long 3mm hex or allen key. If you don't see it, use a flashlight and you'll see the screw head recessed in there.
- Missing +/- Buttons?: This is a 'lockout' function to prevent accidental changes to time. Push and hold the circles where the +/- buttons were for about 3-4 seconds and they should unlock!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services