Rocket Espresso’s Mozzafiato Timer Type V Espresso Machine is a classically styled Italian home machine with smart, modern design choices. This hand-built machine is the perfect pair for cafe quality espresso beans thanks to its heat exchanger boiler, capable of brewing espresso and frothing milk at home at the same time. Plus, the Mozzafiato Type V’s heated E61 group head and PID controller ensure fantastic heat performance and stability. Finally, the built in shot timer and easy to manage temperature settings further assist you to brew up your favorite lattes, cappuccinos, and espresso shots. Bring home a Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Timer Type V today and experience exceptional coffee making performance.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreFull-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- Shot Timer: A minimalist shot timer adds extra functionality to Rocket's classic espresso machine design.
- PID Controller: Adjust boiler temp on the fly with the easy arrow button controls hidden behind the drip tray.
- Heat-exchange Boiler: At 1.8 liters, you'll have more than enough pressure for multiple drinks in a row.
- Made in Milan: Built by hand in Italy, each Rocket machine features prosumer components and careful construction.
- Classic Case: Ensconced in stainless steel, the Mozzafiato adds integrated cup rails to the Rocket lineup.
- Brew Better: Easy operation and the tech to back it up, Rocket's newest machines are an easy choice for the home espresso enthusiast.
- Shot Timer: The Mozzafiato's mini shot timer holds your last shot time for a generous 10 seconds before disappearing back to its near-invisible resting state.
- Subtle Technology: The Mozzafiato's drip-tray nested PID controller and barely-there shot timer preserves its classic looks without sacrificing modern usability.
- Fingerprints: Steel looks great—and requires constant polishing to keep it that way.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
MOZZAFIATO CRONOMETRO V
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Brush the brew head filter daily.
- Perform a weekly backflush.
- Soap out the drip tray and water reservoir weekly.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Timer Evoluzione R Espresso Machine
|Rocket Espresso Appartamento Nera Espresso Machine
|Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine
As low as $2,000
|Auto Shut Off
|Warm Up: Brew Time
|Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in