Save $200 for a limited time only on some semi-auto favorites!
Boasting a robust list of features and some truly exceptional performance, the Rocket Espresso R58 is one of the best espresso machines you can find to brew espresso and froth milk at home. Every Rocket Espresso machine is hand-built in Milan, Italy to exacting specifications and the R58 is no exception. This machine’s dual boilers keep it ready for action and capable of steaming and brewing simultaneously and seamlessly. The R58 Cinquantotto also has rock-solid temperatures thanks to its PID controller and heated E61 group head. You can even use the PID controller’s convenient detachable touch screen to set an auto-on time in the morning. These features combine to create a spectacular package that lives up to its heritage as the flagship machine in Rocket Espresso’s lineup. A true match for the best espresso beans in the world!
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Expert
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreFull-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Double Boiler
- Double Boiler: Separate brew and steam boilers offer accurate temperatures for excellent espresso.
- Touchscreen PID: A detachable PID offers easy access to brew and steam temperatures and other machine settings.
- Auto-On: Scheduled auto-on timing means your machine will be up (to temp) before you are every morning.
- Shot Timer: A small mirrored shot timer offers easy visibility to your brew times without ruining the classic look of your machine.
- Plumbable: A commercial-caliber rotary pump offers longer service life and allows for optional water line plumbing.
- Built By Hand: Each R58 Cinquantotto is build by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Auto-On: The Cinquantotto is one of the few full-size Semi-automatics available with built-in power scheduling, a nice feature when your machine takes a while to heat up.
- Silence is Bliss: The big, solid case and quiet rotary pump make the R58 exceptionally quiet on the counter.
- PID Pod: While the side-mounted PID is removable, you leave behind a mounting point and easy access to machine functionality.
How Does it Compare?
The New R58 Cinquantotto adds a mini shot timer, updated cup rail, legs, and a refreshed PID controller to Rocket Espresso's classic dual boiler platform. In particular, the new PID offers touchscreen control and new auto-on programmability—while remaining detachable to maintain the machine's vintage looks.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
17 inches with PID
22.75 inches with portafilter
Product Weight (lbs.)
1.7 L | 0.58 L
Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine|
As low as $5,900
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Boiler Volume||0.17 L brew boiler | 3.5 L steam boiler|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||15 minutes|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|