We may not have time traveling Deloreans or Flux Capacitors to transport us into the future, but luckily Saeco brought the future of coffee to us! Ahead of its time, the Exprelia Evo features an updated milk frothing system that creates finer foam and significantly hotter milk than previous models. Lets not forget the pre-programmed buttons, for one of the easiest coffee preparation experiences around. The sleek, modern design will also add a little pizzazz to any kitchen. Dare I say, the Exprelia Evo is fit for a McFly!
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Exprelia Evo - Certified Refurbished
- Advanced Milk Frothing Carafe: Simply fill the easy-to-use milk carafe and plug into the machine when you are ready for a delicious milk based drink. The top part of the handle swivels to position itself above your cup to dispense hot, frothy milk. When complete, manually swivel back in-line with the rest of the handle for an automatic rinse.
- Double Duty Wand: If a little more control is your thing, manually froth your milk with the traditional steam wand, that doubles as a hot water dispenser for tea or Americanos.
- Removable Water Tank: The 54 ounce water tank is removable for easy filling and cleaning.
- Double Boiler System: The Exprelia Evo is always ready to create a delicious cup with two stainless steel boilers.
- Aroma System: By pre-infusing (pre-wetting) the grounds, the Saeco Aroma System achieves optimal extraction. This function can also be programmed to suit your taste.
- Programming Options: From setting the coffee temperature, quantity of coffee ground, size of your cup and amount of milk or water for each drink, the Exprelia Evo offers an array of programming options that can accommodate just about anyone.
- Keep it Clean: As if the Exprelia Evo doesn’t do enough, this machine also features an automatic cleaning and descaling cycle.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Saeco Exprelia Evo features higher temperatures and finer foam than the Xelsis, but with less programmability.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||40.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||54 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - Optional, with Steam Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.58 ounces|
|Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
Ask a Question
I believe the Exprelia does the same settings on buttons as the Xelsis
in Mine we can program the amount of coffe, water, water temperature, coarse of beans, level, etc, so we have many parameters to play...
Is a very good machine...(we have 5 Saecos in family, so I know the brand)
Warranty Information for the Saeco Exprelia Evo - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Exprelia Evo - Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Clean and rinse the milk pitcher in soapy water between fillings.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
- Seaco EXPRELIA EVO SUPERAUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINEReview by Eva
Price Value Quality