Take quality grinding into your own hands with the Saint Anthony Industries Millwright Hand Grinder. A premium take on a portable grinder, the Millwright offers precision 48mm titanium-coated steel burrs, a solid aluminum body, and a relatively large handle that offers excellent leverage to power through beans at any grind setting. Grind adjustments are managed with a fine stepped knob set into the bottom burr, while burrs are stabilized during grinding with two shaft bearings to prevent wobble. Each Millwright grinder features a handmade wood handle and tooled leather storage sleeve.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Manual
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee + Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepped
- Premium Hand Grinder: High tolerance components and a premium burrset sets hand grinders like this apart from more common entries.
- Titanium Burrs -The Millwright features 48mm conical steel burrs finished with a hard-wearing titanium coating for longer service life.
- Stepped Grind Adjust: Sensitive stepped settings below the bottom burr offer fine control over grind quality across grind sizes.
- Burr Stabilization: Dual shaft bearings help stabilize the burrset from wobbling during grinding for better consistency.
- Handmade Accessories: Each Millwright features custom turned wood handles and hand-tooled leather storage sleeves.
- Build Quality: The Millwright's aluminum body, solid wood handle, and titanium-coated steel burrset make for a substantial, premium hand grinder that will last for years of service.
- Grind Quality: Dialing in the Millwright for pour overs was a joy, thanks to its precise, clicky adjustment knob and just-right handle size for quick grinding.
- Espresso Potential: While its a tedious experience to grind back-to-back shots, the Millwright offered precision aplenty for espresso grinds.
- Coarse Quality: The Millwright performs best at medium- and espresso-grind settings, but like most grinders loses some consistency at press or cold brew coarseness.
Saint Anthony Industries
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Conical Steel