Perfect the puzzle of at home espresso with the Solis Grind and Infuse Espresso Machine. Equipped with an efficient thermoblock espresso machine on one side and a low-static grinder on the other, the Grind and Infuse has everything you need to grind, tamp, brew, and steam your favorite coffeeshop drinks. Packed with features to demistify the espresso process, the Grind and Infuse offers digital programming for grind and brew times alongside a shot timer and pressure gauge for post-shot feedback. Meanwhile, milk frothing for lattes and hot water for americanos are both handled by the onboard steam wand. The Grind and Infuse even includes little niceties like multiple basket options and a small frothing pitcher to make your espresso experience easy out of the box.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Automatic
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreMid-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Thermoblock
- Grind and Infuse: An integrated grinder makes this espresso machine an all-in-one combo perfect for small spaces or less-cluttered kitchens.
- Zero Static Grinder: Equipped with the same anti-ion technology as the Scala Zero, this integrated grinder offers 25 espresso-focused grind settings alongside an internal fine adjustment ring.
- Programmable Grind Time: The Grind and Infuse offers 0.1-second programmable grind times for easy adjustment and upkeep of your coffee doses.
- Automatic Espresso: Single and double shots are programmable for a just-right amount of espresso every time.
- Shot Timer: The small digital dose screen doubles as a shot timer for enhanced accuracy.
- Compact And Capable: The machine and grinder combo takes up less space on the counter than separate machine and grinder setups, making the Grind and Infuse ideal for minimalist spaces.
- Messy: Like most combo machines, extra grounds tend to fall into the drip tray, making it harder to clean.
Solis espresso machines and grinders offer two perfect puzzle pieces for your home brewing setup. On one hand, the Solis Perfetta espresso machine is a fantastic way to start (or upgrade) your home espresso setup. This powerful, adaptable espresso machine is full of high quality features you'd normally expect to find on more expensive machines, including pressurized and non-pressurized portafilter options. The Solis Scala coffee grinder is a great entry level grinder perfect for drip brewing and pour over. On the low end of its grind scale, the Scala can grind fine enough for pressurized espresso, which makes it a great first grinder as you discover your favorite way to brew.
Founded in Switzerland in 1908, Solis has made a range of home appliances and electronics over their long history. From heating pads to hair dryers, Solis’ design sensibilities drive their approachable and affordable products. In the 1950s, Solis introduced some of their products to the US market, and we’re excited to bring their espresso machines and grinders to our customers.
At Seattle Coffee Gear, we pride ourselves on bringing you exceptional coffee equipment, and we’re confident that you’ll find that Solis’ consistent and easy to use coffee grinders and espresso machines live up to that high standard.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Solis espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear
Warranty Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Espresso Machines only, read more about our repair services