The Open Box Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741 in Black is one tall drink of water. Equipped with a thermal carafe to keep brewed coffee at the optimal temperature without resulting in any burnt flavors. This open box KBT741 is one of the few drip brewers certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) to brew at optimal temperatures. Taste the difference side-by-side and you will see what we mean. Constructed in the Netherlands, the Technivorm Moccamaster in Open Box is a precision coffee brewing machine!
- Brewing Temperature: Water temperature rises to 198-205°F for brewing, with a holding temperature of 176-185°F to ensure consistently delicious flavors.
- Even Extraction: Designed to evenly spread water over your coffee grounds for skillfully balanced flavors. This efficient brewing cycle is completed in five to six minutes.
- Durable and Replaceable Parts: Built with a copper boiler, backed by a five year warranty, and sold alongside easily replaceable parts so that your machine can be maintained for years to come.
- Cone Filters: Uses type #4 cone filters, giving you a choice of paper filters or the reusable Gold Tone Filter.
- Water Level: Made in the Netherlands, the Open Box Moccamaster KBT741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
- Thermal Carafe: Keep your coffee hot without slowly cooking it over a burner!
Tips and Tricks
"Pre-infuse" your brew by moving the filter stop down and leaving it in the down position for approximately 30 seconds. Just don't forget to move the lever back up to continue brewing, or else you'll have a filter basket overflow!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
40 ounces maximum
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741
What it Covers: Technivorm coffee makers
Length: 5 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Technivorm USA
Warranty Contact Information: 1-855-662-2200
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.