Prep for the heat once a week with the Toddy Cold Brew System. The large carafe size lets you brew up to two weeks worth of cold brew concentrate. Simply add water or milk, ice and go! Each filter can be reused up to 10 times, that's almost a year's worth of coffee!
How the Toddy Cold Brew System Works
- Insert Stopper - Insert stopper from the outside of the brewing container. Adding the stopper from the outside of the container will allow you to remove and release concentrate when the container is full of coffee grounds.
- Insert Reusable Filter - Dampen the reusable filter and insert it into the inside bottom of the brewing container.
- Add Water and Coffee - Add approximately 1 cup of water into the bottom of the brewing container. Next, add approximately 6 ounces of coarsely ground coffee. Then, in a circular motion slowly pour 3 more cups of water over the coffee grounds. Once complete, add 6 more ounces of coarsely ground coffee. Lastly, wait 5 minutes and then slowly add the last 3 cups of water.
- Do Not Stir - Toddy recommends not stirring the grounds, as this may clog the filter.
- Lightly Press - Since you are not able to stir, Toddy recommends lightly pressing on the topmost grounds with the back of a spoon to help completely saturate the coffee grounds.
- Brew and Wait - Allow the coffee grounds to steep for 12 - 24 hours.
- Drain - Once steeping is complete, place the container on top of the open glass decanter and remove the stopper from the bottom of the brewing container. Allow the coffee concentrate to fully drain into the glass container. The coffee concentrate will stay fresh for up to two weeks in your refrigerator.
- Enjoy! - Because the Toddy brews a concentrate, you will want to add either cold or hot water or milk to make a deliciously smooth drink. Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Toddy cold brewers bring ease of use and great results together. From commercial brewers to home cold brewing systems, shop Toddy with Seattle Coffee Gear today!
Brewing Container: 7.00 inches | Glass Decanter: 5.00 inches
Brewing Container: 8.50 inches (including removable handle) | Glass Decanter: 5.00 inches
Brewing Container: 8.50 inches | Glass Decanter: 8.50 inches
Product Weight (lbs.)
Plastic and Glass
What it Covers: Home and commercial systems and their components
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear
Warranty Contact Information: 866.372.4734
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No