Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
One cup is never enough with the Baratza Encore! Renowned as the best entry-level grinder on the market, the Encore is back with a fresh new color perfect for your kitchen counter. Built with easy functionality in mind, the Encore offers 40 simple stepped grind settings, easy-access burrs for cleaning, and simple pulse or switch operation for single cups or full pot grinding. Best of all, Baratza's deep parts availability and technical support ensures your grinder will work for years to come. Available in black or white colorways, the Baratza Encore will have you happily brewing every day.
- Conical Steel Burrs - Matched cone and ring burrs offer excellent quality for pour overs and drip coffee.
- Stepped Grind Settings - 40 grind settings make it easy to find your ideal grind for most brew methods.
- Pulse or Switch - A pulse grind button or switch on the side of the grinder make it easy to grind for single cups or full pots of coffee.
- Tool-Free Disassembly - Burr access for cleaning is as simple as removing the hopper and unlocking the ring burr.
- Grounds Bin - An integrated grounds bin helps keep your counters clean.
- Simple Coffee - There's a reason the Baratza Encore is so heavily recommended: it offers excellent grind quality and exceptional usability at its pricepoint.
- Parts Availability - Better, if you ever need maintenance or repair parts, all are easily available from Baratza support.
- No Espresso - While the Encore may grind fine enough for pressurized espresso baskets, the large steps down at the bottom of its adjustment range makes it unsuitable for regular espresso.
âš WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Baratza
Warranty Contact Information: 877-701-2021
Notes: Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No, Tune-up Only read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
Remove and hand wash the bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Conical Steel
Metal and Plastic
Coffee Press, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Few companies can balance quality and affordability quite like Baratza. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, Baratza continues to improve and innovate while also leading the industry in customer focus and support. Baratza’s catalog of grinders includes everything from simple, efficient drip coffee grinders all the way up to precise and powerful per-shot espresso grinders. Featuring technology like grind to weight and a range of burr sizes and styles, there’s a Baratza for everyone.