Looking to perfect your pour over? Baratza's Virtuoso+ offers best-in-class grind quality in a simple, kitchen-ready package. Packed with a high-accuracy conical burrset that spins up at a cool 550 rpms, the Virtuoso+ brings grind consistency to almost any brew method you throw at it. Day-to-day use is streamlined with 40 stepped grind settings, convenient lights above the grounds bin, and a blissfully simple timer that offers up to 45 seconds of continuous grinding for batch brew methods. And, the Virtuoso+ looks great on the counter as well with its slim 5"x6" footprint and brushed stainless finish.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Beginner
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Timed
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepped
- Digital Dose Control: A 45 second timer offers excellent dosing accuracy.
- Stepped Grind Adjust: 40 distinct grind settings make dialing in easy.
- Bright Bin: A lit ground coffee catch bin offers a dramatic display for your at-home coffee bar.
- Steel Conical Burrs: Baratza's carefully engineered M2 burrset offers excellent grind consistency.
- Removable Burr: The Virtuoso+ features simple tool-free removal of the top burr for cleaning and maintenance.
- Grind Quality: The conical burrset used in the Virtuoso offers amazing grind consistency for slow brew methods.
- Digital Dial: A nice step up from the manual timer of the original Virtuoso, the 0.1-second accuracy and repeatability makes dialing in a dose for drip coffee or pour over a breeze.
- No Hopper Shutoff: Without a built-in bean gate, it's a little inconvenient to switch between blends on the fly.
Few companies can balance quality and affordability quite like Baratza. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Baratza continues to improve and innovate while also leading the industry in customer focus and support. Baratza’s catalog of grinders includes everything from simple, efficient drip coffee grinders all the way up to precise and powerful per-shot espresso grinders. Featuring technology like grind to weight and a range of burr sizes and styles, there’s a Baratza for everyone.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Conical Steel
Metal and Plastic
Coffee Press, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Baratza
Warranty Contact Information: (425) 641-1245
Notes: Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.
Can SCG Repair? No, Tune-up Only read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Disassemble and sweep out burrs; or use a product like Grindz
- Wipe out hopper and catch bin regularly