Finally, beginner's espresso without the startup costs. The Breville Bambino Plus packs a cafe's worth of artistry into a compact case smaller than most shopping bags. Designed as the easiest entry in walk-up shots, the Bambino's quick-heat thermocoil will have a hot shot in-hand seconds from start-up. Better, the Bambino's auto-frothing steam wand magnificently microfoams milk for lattes or creates creamy foam for cappuccinos—all on its own. The Bambino's combination of size, simplicity, and efficiency makes it an excellent choice for new home baristas.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Automatic
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Thermoblock
- Compact Case: At a petite 12" x 7", the Bambino is one of the smallest espresso machines on the market.
- Smart Milk: Equipped with the same auto-frothing and temp-sensing steam wand as the Barista Touch, milk texturing is as easy as a single touch.
- Instant On Thermocoil: The Bambino is ready to brew in seconds after startup—just the thing for quick shots on-demand.
- Pressurized Baskets: The Bambino comes supplied with single and double pressurized baskets—opening up pre-ground brewing if you don't own an espresso grinder.
- Removable Water Tank: The large 2-liter reservoir offers more than enough capacity for days of espresso.
- Extended Cup Height: The redesigned, low-profile portafilter makes room for travel mugs and cups up to 5 inches tall.
- Walk Up Coffeeshop: There's nothing quite like getting a no-fuss latte in under a minute. In your PJs.
- Milk Texture: The automatic steam wand manages really good microfoam or dry cappuccino foam all on its own.
- Slim 'Spro: The Bambinos small footprint fits anywhere—its an excellent choice for kitchens with limited space.
- Pressurized Baskets Only: The Bambino only comes supplied with pressurized baskets—great for beginners, but limited for more advanced home baristas.
- No Hot Water: The Bambino does not have a hot water spout for tea or Americanos.
Tips and Tricks
- : Make sure your frothing pitcher makes good contact with the temperature sensor for accurate steaming!
- : Can't find the steam wand tip cleaning tool? Check underneath the water tank!
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Shot Time, Milk Foam
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years (Covers Bambino Plus, Barista Pro, Barista Touch, Dual Boiler, Dynamic Duo, Oracle, Oracle Touch, and Precision Brewers), 1 Year (Covers Bambino, Barista Express, Grind Control, Milk Cafe, and Smart Grinder Pro)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Can SCG Repair? Yes (excluding Bambino models and grinders) Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
- purge and rinse group and portafilter between shots
- Keep milk sensor dry and clean for accurate temp readings
- Wipe case clean with microfiber cloth