Designed with hardened steel conical burrs to create a uniform grind in just under 500RPM (Rotations Per Minute)–the Infinity proudly features minimal heat-transfer while grinding to ensure full preservation of your coffee's natural aroma. This tightly compacted machine carries a small footprint for easy storage, and offers 12 unique settings in French press, drip coffee, and pourover. Conical Burr grinders are known for their quieter operation and are less likely to clog than flat disk grinders, making the Infinity a great choice for many homes. Steer clear of the Infinity if you're interested in making espresso however, as its burrs aren't designed for that level of fine-grinding. On days spent reaching for the stars, just be sure to reach for the Capresso Infinity first to begin with a world-class cup a' joe.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Beginner
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Timed
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepped
- Vertical Grinder: Made with intent to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) to maintain the flavor profile of your coffee as it was designed by the bean roastery.
- Grind Options: The Infinity has separate On/Off buttons, allowing users to tap the off button intermittently for pulse-grinding. Alternatively–you can just use the electronic timer to grind anywhere between 5 and 60 seconds in assistance with your multitask-abilities (it's a super power).
- Capacity: Store up to 8.8 ounces of beans inside the removable bean hopper, and follow easy-to-read settings on the side to determine the optimal dial-setting for your choice of brew method.
- Easy to Clean: The upper conical grinder is removable: you can and should remove it from the machine for occasional cleaning. The design of the system of the Capresso makes that easier than most other grinders.
- Safety first!: Built specifically with a safety-locking system to ensure your beans are processed as safely and quietly as possible.
- Extra stuff: Comes with a small cleaning kit including a lil' brush and measuring scoop.
- Design: Small, sleek, and made for simplicity of use–this is really a great first grinder.
- Value: The Infinity is a sturdy entry-level grinder with all the essential functionality
- Colors: Choose from Jet Black, or Polished Chrome to best match your personal set of home appliances.
- Pressurized Pucks: If you really want to use the Infinity for espresso–we'd recommend pairing it with pressurized portafilters due to the grinders' large adjustment steps.
- Clingy: We found the Infinity to be a little static-y...
Founded in 1994 in an effort to introduce the American market to high-end European coffee makers, Capresso brings excellent versatility and precision for the home barista! Whether you’re looking for a Capresso coffee maker or want to upgrade to a high-end percolator. This Swiss company makes robust coffee machines, grinders, espresso machines, milk frothers and other staples that will help you start your home coffee journey.
560.01 | 560.04
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Burr - Conical Steel
Coffee Press, Drip Coffee
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz