The perfect beginner's espresso machine, the DeLonghi Stilosa comes with everything you need to pull a good shot out of the gate. Single and double-shot pressurized baskets offer flexibility for fresh ground, pre-ground, or ESE pod options, while a panarello-style steam wand makes texturing and heating milk for lattes a breeze. A new and improved model on the same platform as the EC155, the Stilosa still carries its predecessor's stainless steel boiler and all-manual controls—all in a fresh-designed, cabinet-friendly layout that makes for a great introduction into home espresso.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Single Boiler
- Pressurized Portafilter: The 51mm portafilter comes with both single and double pressurized baskets.
- Stainless Steel Boiler: A tiny but mighty steel boiler comes to brew or steam temp quickly.
- Compact Case: The Stilosa's kitchen-friendly 8x10 footprint fits almost anywhere.
- Assisted Steaming: The Stilosa comes equipped with a panarello-style steam wand for easy milk texturing.
- Water Level: Keeping an eye on your water level is easy thanks to the Stilosa's water level view; and refills are simple with a top-loading removable reservoir.
- Where it Counts: The epitome of no-frills, the Stilosa still packs in a stainless steel boiler mounted right into/above the group—meaning shots are hotter than the competition.
- Into the Spring of Things: DeLonghi has added a spring to hold their portafilter baskets in! A small change that makes for much-improved usability.
- Small Baskets: The Stilosa's pressurized baskets are on the small side, classic Italian 7g shot sizes are the norm.
How Does it Compare?
The Stilosa upgrades on DeLonghi's previous entry-level model, the EC155, with redesigned casing and an improved portafilter and drip tray.
DeLonghi offers a wide range of semi-auto and super-automatic espresso machines, as well as grinders and more. A necessity for any non super-automatic brewer, DeLonghi’s grinders are the perfect pair to one of their semi-auto machines. Their semi-autos allow for more control over the process, but help you to learn about brewing café quality drinks from your home! Whichever type of machine is more your style, DeLonghi has a brewer for you
10 inches; 13 inches w/ portafilter
Product Weight (lbs.)
Plastic with Metal Finish
Max 4.25 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Yes - without adaptation
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
Length: 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics), 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.